With US, Any One Can Buy Czech Republic Driving License Without Test Or exam
(No matter the Situation, we will get you a registered driving license.)
We offer registered Czech Republic driving license. You know what driving in the Czech Republic looks like? but you still don’t have your Czech Republic driver’s license? Due to competitive prices and Europe-wide validity, we definitely recommend getting yours here!
You can get a Czech republic driver’s licence by showing yours at the driving licence office (Na Pankráci Prague 4), being aware that requirements change depending on where the driving licence was issued.
Below is a draft copy of Czech driving license:
- If you’re an EU-citizen (or Norwegian, Swiss, Icelander, Liechtensteiner), you have to change your driving licence for a Czech driving one if you’re planning to stay in the Czech Republic for more than 6 months (185 days). To prove it, you can provide a lease agreement or work contract.
- Imagine your driving license was issued by a non-EU state, there are 2 possible cases:
- 1. Your driving license meets the requirements of the Convention of Road Traffic from the Vienna Convention (1968) – if the country which issued your driving license is on the list of contracting countries (like the Czech Republic) it means that your driving license is a pink plastic card (54 x 86 mm) or paper document.
- The front side of it should state “Driving license” in the national language of the country issuing it.
- All information has to be included in the following order:
- place and date of birth
- date of issuance
- Also date of expiration
- name or stamp of the authority issuing
- licence number
- your photo
- provide your signature
- groups of vehicles for which the licence applies
- additional information or limitations for each vehicle group.
- All this information must be written in the Latin alphabet.
- → You may have a residence permit for more than 1 year in Czechia, you have to replace your driving license with a Czech Republic Driver’s License within 3 months from the day the residence permit was issued.
- → If you have a temporary, long term or permanent residence with validity over 1 year, you just need to present your driving license at the Drivers Agenda Office of the Municipality.
- In both cases, you will need to prove that you live here.
- 2. Your driving license doesn’t comply with the requirements above (i.e. your driving license wasn’t issued in one of the countries who signed the Vienna Convention on Road Traffic) then, in this case, you have to attend a driving school in the Czech Republic. After passing the exam in a driving school, you can apply for the Czech Republic Driver’s License card. Once more, you have to live here for more than 6 months and prove it. For that, you may need some help, and we’ll gladly guide you through the process.
- First, you will need to fill in this online application if you’re based in Prague or this one if you’re based in Brno.
Or fill in the form below: